Friday, December 4, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Make sure to also check out the poured candles from Vera Bradley as well. Currently available in Hope Garden, Imperial Toile, Blue Rhapsody, and Symphony in Hue, and each with their own scent. While they might not do anything for your cold, the price will definitely make you feel good at $6 each!
The company has been very clear about their cut off date for holiday orders. We will not be able to sneak anything in or add to orders after November 28th, if you need it in hand for December 25th.
We have a catalog as well as stock here in the store for your to peruse, or you can use this website to view product (please keep in mind that Initial Attraction has no connection with orders placed through this website, so orders placed through this website WILL incur shipping and handling charges, and will not be trackable by Initial Attraction).
Any Waxing Poetic orders placed in store, via Initial Attraction
will NOT incur shipping and handling charges.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Stop in anytime on Thursday, September 17th for a sample of Stonewall Kitchen's Roasted Garlic Onion Jam. A classic, top-selling favorite from the very start, this savory jam is superb served with cream cheese and crackers. It can also be used to glaze fresh vegetables or to add incredible flavor to roasted meats. Need more ideas to convince you of how great this product is? Click here for a full list of easy and delicious recipes using the Roasted Garlic Onion Jam, further demonstrating just how tasty and versatile this pantry staple is. Or, stop in Thursday and taste for yourself.
In addition, all Stonewall Kitchen and Barefoot Contessa food
Facebook Giveaway for Friday, September 18th:
...is a BAREFOOT CONTESSA GOODY BAG! Win this canvas tote filled with delicious Barefoot Contessa favorites: Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix, Lemon Bar Mix, and Ina's Favorite Pancake & Waffle Mix! Ina says, "Just add a few fresh ingredients and bake. The house will smell terrific and your family will think you're brilliant." All you need to do is post your comment on our Facebook Wall by midnight next Thursday, September 17th to enter the random drawing to WIN! How easy is that??
We're excited to announce a new jewelry line called Waxing Poetic. Based on wax seals, this line has an nostalgic feel perfect for serving as markers and milestones for the things we hold dear. The individual charms come in a wide array of initials, motifs, stones, and sybmols, as well as sizes, shapes, and metals (silver, gold, and bronze). Perfect as a single classic piece, or layered on a necklace or bracelet.
The line originally started with just letters -- a way to mark territory, honor names, and claim other letters equally important (husbands, sweethearts, Mom, best friends, children, etc.), and spell out, in a way, a certain kind of meaning.
And then they kept going, beyond just letters. The charms tell a story, a personal one: something that others can share but that you have a distinct charge of: how to relay a life or several. Letters, symbols and signs help tell stories. Waxing Poetic helps you tell yours.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Not signed up for our newsletter? Join here. :)
P.S. If you've won before, you can win again!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
From July 20 - August 3, catch the fever for Frill with our free Frill Book Cover. Sized to fit most textbooks, these recyclable paper book covers are only available while quantities last. And it's yours with any Vera Bradley purchase.
Top on the list of Meme’s Favorite Things--for giving or for using at home -- are Caspari’s Crepe Paper Placemats.
Environmentally friendly, these placemats are made of recycled kraft paper which has been coated with a dry wax so they can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and used over & over. (Meme’s still using 4 from her original pack!). Packaged 12 to a pack and available in a variety of colors, these placemats coordinate with our candles, plates, & napkins and are great for both casual or more formal occasions! Try the Natural Color Placemats now at 50% off--while supplies last!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Last week we gave away a Mangiacotti Green Tea Candle---your comments were SOY cute! We loved them all!
And the lucky winner is Deidre Smith---see her comment:
Deidre Bedard Smith The soy is great, earth friendly, and so cute too!!!!
Congratulations to Deidre! E-mail us at email@example.com and we will hook you up with your gift! You have until next Friday, July 31st to claim your prize. Stay tuned for next week's giveaway coming soon!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Would you like to …
~ Earn Store Credit
~ Be in the know about Sales & Promotions
~ Learn about Tips & Tastings
~ Receive Birthday Rewards
~ Have a chance to win a
$50 Gift Certificate
If so, then sign up for the IA² Program
Simply stop in or fill out a
Registration Form here
Receive periodic mailings and emails,
filled with details about
Sales, Recipes, New Products, Tastings,
Giveaways, and much more.
Receive a gift certificate for your birthday.
Earn store credit with an IA² Purchase Card
Make 6 purchases at Initial Attraction*
Earn store credit worth 10%
of the total six purchases.
*Excludes tax and customer owned goods.
As a thank you for simply signing up,
we’ll also enter your name
in this month’s raffle
for a $50 Initial Attraction gift certificate.
Make it personal. Make it memorable.
Make it from Initial Attraction
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Have you ever wanted to taste and try our different food items before you commit to an entire box or jar? Or needed recipes and ideas to inspire you in the kitchen? Each Thursday we're planning to highlight and sample one food item from our shelves so that you can check out just how good "the goods" really are.
This Thursday, July 9, stop in anytime and try a free sample of Barefoot Contessa Lemon Bars. Tart citrus, sweet filling, fresh lemon...a perfect combination for warm summer day.
C'mon people, you know we're going to be having a summer heat wave again soon! So get ready with this cute and useful 6-pack Cooler Bag. Keeps beverages cold for hours, features adjustable shoulder strap and front pocket. Hop on over to the Facebook Photo album and post a comment on the photo before midnight of next Thursday, July 9th to be entered into the drawing! (Don't comment on the wall---it won't count there.) We'll announce the lucky winner on Facebook on Friday July 10th. Good luck!
Here's how it works: each weekend, Meme & Bree will choose one of our favorite items from the store and post a photo on Facebook for a weekly giveaway. If you've "gotta have it", GO TO THE PHOTO in the photo album (don't comment on the wall, it won't count there) to post a comment before the following Friday. That will automatically enter you to win that item. We'll randomly pick a winner from the number who comment and announce the winner on Facebook the following Friday.
Easy, fun and a great way for us to share the love with our awesome Fans!! Check back weekly. You never know when you "Gotta Have It"!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Business will resume as usual at 10:00 am on Saturday, June 13th.
Thanks for your patience while we are away.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
- Engraved bookmarks: silver plated with a square face -- perfect for a name, initial or full monogram. Bookmark tucks into the spine of the book and hangs over the binding, so it will fit into a text book or novel. Price: $14 .
- Luggage Tags: an easy way to make luggage stand out from all the rest. Full array of designs and prices can be seen here. Design the front and back of tag with the same information or make them different. Price: As low as $11.50 (plus S&H), click here for full pricing list.
- Engraved boxes: silver plated in a variety of sizes and styles -- great for jewelry, keys, change, stamps, cufflinks, etc. Price: $18 - $40.
- Business Card Case/Wallet: a great place to tuck a little money or gift card, while still giving them something tangible. Price: $8 - $27.
- Engraved picture frames: Silver plated, ranging in size from 3x3, 4x6, 5x7 or 8x10. Engraving on top or bottom, horizontal or vertical. A perfect way to display memories from home. Price: $20 - $40.
- Dry Erase Board: Attractive ribbon hanger means it can go anywhere -- near the phone, by the computer, or on a dorm room door. Notes and reminders can easily be erased with a cloth. 8x10". Price: $16.
- Ribbon Board: What a great way to showcase special letters, photos, postcards and other notes. 24x18". Price: $51
- Stationery: Make it easy to write home with personalized stationery. Sweet Pea designs offers a wide array of designs and styles, in quantities as little as 10. Price: Please click here to see pricing and styles.
- Tote Bags: From our best selling essential tote to our Vera Bradley duffels, we've got a tote bag in a variety of prices and styles, for the student, the professional, or just for the beach. Price: $18.50 - $80.
- Pillowcases: Pine Cone Hill cases get softer as they're washed. Gingham, polka dots, or ruffles -- with or without personalization -- they're a great addition to a dorm room bed. Price: $18.50 - $26.50.
- Throws: Pine Cone Hill Sheepy fleece throws are super soft in solid colors, while Dash & Albert throws come in a variety of patterns. Both can be personalized, are great for male or female, and can be put in the washing machine and the dryer for easy care. Price: $48 - $68.
- Towels: A single bath/beach towel or a full set, with our without ribbon on the band, add a name and make sure no one "borrows" it. Price: $26 - $125.50.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Barware, stemware, carafes, and more -- each is hand-cut by a company that has been in business since 1954. Turn around is seven days (plus shipping) or less.
These items will make wonderful wedding gifts, housewarming gifts, as well as offer something for that hard-to-buy-for gentleman.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Want to get a jump start on the holiday season for next year?
Almost all holiday items are 50% off
This is not just an offer for blog readers, so make sure you stop in to take advantage of the great items that are currently on sale, before someone else does.
She won a Large Duffel, Hipster, Tote and Zip Around Wallet simply by entering her name in our holiday drawing. This was a fun giveaway for us as there was no purchase necessary and someone from Initial Attraction was guaranteed to win.
Keep your eyes peeled for future giveaways, including one starting in mid-January.
If you aren't on our mailing list, but would like to know about promotions and events like this, please stop in, give us a call or shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll make sure are in the know.
Congratulations again to Rachael and a big thank you to everyone who participated.